Contact us about issues such as:
- Your consumption of pornographic materials is out of control?
- You have the feeling that you are unable to control your sexual behaviour?
- You often have sexual thoughts, making it difficult for you to engage in other activities?
- You suffer from your sexual behaviour?
- Sexual experiences are more important to you than partnership, friends or work?
We can provide you with comprehensive information about sex addiction. We offer an objective, non-judgemental assessment of your sexual behaviour.
We offer individual, couples and family counselling.
Treating addiction requires comprehensive and holistic support. That’s why we work closely with specialist clinics, support groups, debt counsellors and other social services.
Consultations are voluntary and free of charge. All consultations are confidential. Interpreters are engaged as necessary.
Your contact persons