Contact us about issues such as:
- You often buy things you don’t need?
- You have the feeling that you are unable to control your shopping behaviour?
- You only feel happy if you consume regularly?
- You buy things which you then don’t use and might never even unwrap?
- You are experiencing financial problems due to your uncontrolled spending?
We provide comprehensive counselling and advice on shopping addiction. Contact us for an objective, non-judgemental assessment of your shopping behaviour.
We offer individual, couples and family counselling.
Treating addiction requires comprehensive and holistic support. That’s why we work closely with specialist clinics, support groups, debt counsellors and other social services.
Consultations are voluntary and free of charge. All consultations are confidential. Interpreters are engaged as necessary.
Your contact persons